Welcome to Asia Pacific Energy Solutions
Inspired by the urgency and opportunities linked to Decarbonizing the Energy sector, we strive to provide technical and business development solutions that help decarbonize the Energy business.
An increasing demand of geosciences and subsurface expertise will require clear technical guidelines to adequately mature current volumetric estimations of CO2 storage to marketable volumes.
We can help you mature GHG/CO2 Storage Capacity associated with a commercially viable project that ensures safe and permanent containment.
CO2 Geological Storage evaluation
- See more
- Best in class reservoir characterization for CO2 storage).
- Lead initiatives for hard-to-abate sectors.
- Well Engineering assessments, including decommissioning and restoration (D&R) - See more
- Opportunity identification and resource quantification
Exploration & Business Development services.
- Pre-feasibility scoping studies
Qualified evaluations of environmental-socio-economic viability, technical feasibility, and degree of confidence (cf. United Nations Framework - Classification for Geothermal Energy, 2021).
Indicative capital costs.
- Feasibility reports
Determination of environmental, social and legislative boundary conditions.
Identification of potential technical solutions and relevant technology providers.
Scenario analysis ; uncertainty and risk definition.
- Project management and maturation
- Promote and commercialize disruptive technologies
- Optimum technology solutions for specific projects
Investor-side due diligence
- SME – Energy Transition
- Executive Advisory services
- Workshops and lectures
CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE: THE BUSINESS MODELS
Model 1: CO2 “Waste Management” – tariffs per tone of CO2 safely stored and contained
Example: Northern Lights (North Europe), deepC (Australia)
Model 2: Decarbonization & Carbon abatement of traditional O&G production (e.g., cleaner LNG)
Examples: Sleipner (Norway), gorgon (Australia), Bayu Undan (Australia-Timor Leste), Kasawari (Offshore Sarawak-Borneo)
Model 3: Blue Hydrogen/Ammonia (enabled by CCS)
Example: Quest (Canada), H2H Saltend (UK)
Model 4: Hybrid Models
Example: Aramis (Netherlands), Net Zero Teesside (UK)